Welcome to The Writing Coach. On this podcast, I speak with the instructors, editors, coaches, and mentors that help writers and authors create their art, build their audience, and sell their work.
In episode 40 of The Writing Coach, I speak with author Ron Vitale.
Ron is the author of Cinderella’s Secret Witch Diaries and A Witch’s Coven Novels series, a web technology director, lover of all things fantasy and sci-fi, marathon runner and dad. Ron loves to tell stories about the hero’s journey using creativity and fantasy.
During our conversation, Ron describes:
- How storytelling helped him escape a challenging childhood without a father;
- The years he wasted waiting for someone to validate him as a writer;
- The long game approach he takes to his publishing career;
- How he uses writing as a form of self-healing;
- Why he decided to be completely transparent in his year-end wrap up article, despite having lost money in 2016;
- And much more!
Listen to the episode now:
Read Ron’s article, What I Learned About Publishing inn 2016: Full Sales and Figures.
Visit Ron’s website.
Check out Ron’s books on Amazon!
Do you know the 12 ESSENTIAL steps to creating a novel readers will love?
Drop your name and best email address into the form below to access your free copy of The Novel Writer’s Roadmap, a short and simple guide to writing your first book. It’ll walk you through the 12 essential steps to writing and publishing a novel readers will fall in love with.
I value your privacy and would never spam you