This week, Catherine is back at it again with the release of the second video in the series. In this new video, she discusses the importance of planning various aspects of your crowd funding campaign.
In the video, Catherine covers:
- how to decide what to outsource and what to do yourself;
- why you’ll need to have your manuscript ready;
- how to go about estimating costs;
- approaches to organizing your schedule; and
- the importance of having a back-up plan.
Check out the video now:
I am a huge proponent of planning in most aspects of life, especially business and writing, so Catherine’s advice in this video sounds likes sage words of wisdom to these ears.
Kevin T. Johns is an author, writing coach, and ghostwriter. He helps authors from around the world get their stories out of their heads, onto the page, and into readers hands. Grab a free copy of his short guide for authors by clicking the image below.