Welcome to The Writing Coach. On this podcast, I speak with the instructors, editors, coaches, and mentors who help writers and authors create their art, build their audience, and sell their work.
In episode 42 of The Writing Coach, I speak with Dave Chesson.
Dave Chesson is a best selling author under a number of different pen names, the founder of the Kindlepreneur book marketing blog, and the creator of KDP Rocket, an Amazon Keyword tool that helps authors find niche topics with built in audience demand.
During our conversation, Dave describes:
- What happened to his life when he asked himself what success really means to him;
- How he balances his entrepreneurial efforts with his family time;
- Why an English teacher in high school told him it was a good idea he was going into physics and not writing;
- What he learned from author Guy Kwasaki about the importance of book marketing;
- The biggest mistake authors make when the start learning about marketing;
- His advice regarding working with a coach;
- And much more!
Listen to the episode now.
The Writing Coach #41 Show Notes
Visit Dave’s book marketing blog Kindlepreneur here.
Learn more about Dave’s amazing keyword research tool KDP Rocket here.
Download the episode now: