Welcome to The Writing Coach. On this podcast, I speak with the instructors, editors, coaches, and mentors that help writers and authors create their art, build their audience, and sell their work.
In episode 37 of The Writing Coach, I speak with Rachel Smets.
Rachel is an author, speaker, and personal confidence coach dedicated to empowering people to awaken their confidence and become the inspired individual they want to be. She speaks 6 languages (Dutch, French, English, Spanish, German and Italian), has lived in many different countries over the last 15 years, and is the author of the book Awaken Your Confidence: 15 People Share their Journey to Success.
During our conversation, Rachel describes:
- Her life-long passion for learning languages and the role local experts played in accelerating her learning process;
- How living abroad has helped her grow her own confidence, flexibility and adaptability;
- The role confidence plays in learning to feel at home while living abroad;
- Her process for contacting 15 influencers for inclusion in her book;
- What she learned from people who overcame stuttering, dislexia, shyness, and more;
- Her favourite confidence hacks;
- And much more!
Listen to the episode now:
Visit Rachel’s website here.
Grab your copy of Rachel’s book today.
Check out Rachel’s Youtube channel.
Find Rachel on Facebook here.