Welcome to The Writing Coach. On this podcast, I speak with the instructors, editors, coaches, and mentors that help writers and authors create their art, build their audience, and sell their work.
In this episode, I speak with Sarah Werner.
Sarah is a writer, a columnist for Forbes, and the host of Write Now, a popular podcast for writers and aspiring authors that encourages listeners to write… no matter what!
During our conversation, Sarah describes:
- Why she launched a podcast on writing despite not being a published author at the time;
- Her deepseated belief that everyone is creative;
- Why she settled on a monologue format for her show;
- How Write Now led to multiple writing gigs and other surprising opportunities;
- The fear she had to overcome when the show became popular;
- Her early love of reading that led to an passion for writing;
- What it means to be a mentor for writers;
- The importance of letting people be heard;
- And much more!
Listen to the episode now:
Visit Sarah’s website.
Subscribe to the Write Now podcast on iTunes.
Follow the Write Now podcast on Twitter.
Checkout Sarah’s Facebook page.
Follow Sarah’s Forbes articles.
Do you know the 12 ESSENTIAL steps to creating a novel readers will love?
Drop your name and best email address into the form below to access your free copy of The Novel Writer’s Roadmap, a short and simple guide to writing your first book. It’ll walk you through the 12 essential steps to writing and publishing a novel readers will fall in love with.
I value your privacy and would never spam you