Welcome to The Writing Coach. On this podcast, I speak with the instructors, editors, coaches, and mentors that help writers and authors create their art, build their audience, and sell their work.
In episode 21 of The Writing Coach, I speak with author and mentor Amber Adrian.
Amber believes we’re all bigger and brighter than we know, and that we’re meant to follow our flickers of brilliance until they spark bonfires of change. Amber works with writers to help them over of fear, self-doubt, judgment, and perfectionism, allowing them to effortlessly harness intuition and creative flow.
During the interview, Adrian describes:
- How her name was almost “Sunshine”
- What she learned from turning her hard drive into a book graveyard
- The transformative impact the loss of her father had on her life
- How she has used video to authentically connect with her audience
- The role coaches, healers, and energy workers have played in her own journey
- How she applies Clear-Connect-Create system with clients
- The importance her own self care plays in the success of her business
- and much more!
Click the player below to listen now!
Kevin T. Johns is an author, writing coach, and ghostwriter. He helps authors from around the world get their stories out of their heads, onto the page, and into readers hands. Grab a free copy of his short guide for authors by clicking the image below.