Last week I shared with you a free sneak preview of the prologue to my new young adult horror/fantasy/sci-fi mash-up, The Page Turners: Economy of Fear, along with some video commentary addressing the chapter.
This week I’m happy to continue this series of sneak peaks by sharing with you Chapter 1 of the book! Just click the link (below the video) to download the chapter.
After reading the chapter, check out the video for a glimpse into what was going through my mind when I wrote this chapter, including:
- Easter eggs for readers
- my love of The X-Files and the influence it had on this chapter
- my fear of country driving at night
- increasing levels of violence in the narrative
- anticipation and delayed gratification for readers, and more!
- The Page Turners: Economy of Fear - Chapter 1
Download the free chapter and then check out the author commentary video.
The Page Turners: Economy of Fear is available for pre-order now, and includes a special bonus bundle.