Chandler Bolt 7-Figure Writing Coach — The Writing Coach 041

Welcome to The Writing Coach. On this podcast, I speak with the instructors, editors, coaches, and mentors that help writers and authors create their art, build their audience, and sell their work. In episode 41 of The Writing Coach, I speak with Chandler Bolt. Chandler is the best selling author of six books, including Book Launch and…

Continue Reading →

Ron Vitale on the Challenges of Independent Publishing — The Writing Coach 040

Welcome to The Writing Coach. On this podcast, I speak with the instructors, editors, coaches, and mentors that help writers and authors create their art, build their audience, and sell their work. In episode 40 of The Writing Coach, I speak with author Ron Vitale. Ron is the author of Cinderella’s Secret Witch Diaries and A Witch’s Coven…

Continue Reading →

Joan Dempsey on Revising with Confidence – The Writing Coach 038

Welcome to The Writing Coach. On this podcast, I speak with the instructors, editors, coaches, and mentors that help writers and authors create their art, build their audience, and sell their work. In episode 38 of The Writing Coach, I speak with Joan Dempsey. Joan Dempsey, author of the forthcoming novel This Is How It…

Continue Reading →

Rachel Smets on Awakening Your Confidence – The Writing Coach 037

Welcome to The Writing Coach. On this podcast, I speak with the instructors, editors, coaches, and mentors that help writers and authors create their art, build their audience, and sell their work. In episode 37 of The Writing Coach, I speak with Rachel Smets. Rachel is an author, speaker, and personal confidence coach dedicated to…

Continue Reading →

Shauta Grimes on Becoming a Ninja Writer – The Writing Coach 036

Welcome to The Writing Coach. On this podcast, I speak with the instructors, editors, coaches, and mentors that help writers and authors create their art, build their audience, and sell their work. In episode 36 of The Writing Coach, I speak with Shaunta Grimes. Shaunta has worked as a substitute teacher, a newspaper reporter, a…

Continue Reading →

Karen Dimmick on Mind Hacks for Writers – The Writing Coach 035

Welcome to The Writing Coach. On this podcast, I speak with the instructors, editors, coaches, and mentors that help writers and authors create their art, build their audience, and sell their work. In episode 35 of The Writing Coach, I speak with Karen Dimmick. Karen is a writer, reader, world-traveller, eternal student and passionate observer…

Continue Reading →

Susan Friedmann on How to Monetize Your Book – The Writing Coach 034

Welcome to The Writing Coach. On this podcast, I speak with the instructors, editors, coaches, and mentors that help writers and authors create their art, build their audience, and sell their work. In episode 34 of The Writing Coach, I speak with Susan Friedmann. Susan is a Certified Speaking Professional and a veteran business and niche marketing…

Continue Reading →

5 Reasons You Failed to Win National Novel Writing Month (and What to Do about It)

To listen to this blog post in audio format, click the play button below: National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) has come to a close for another year. A fraction of the writers (around 14%) who participated reached their goal of writing 50,000 words in 30 days. The vast majority of writers (the other 86%) failed…

Continue Reading →

Talking Ghostwriting on the Book Marketing Mentors Podcast

I’m the featured guest in the latest episode of the Book Marketing Mentors podcast. I had a wonderful time chatting with host Susan Friedmann. We talked all about how best to work with a ghostwriter. If you have ever wondered about what a ghostwriter does, you won’t want to miss this episode! Listen here!  

Continue Reading →

Reedsy Live – Training Video and Transcript

Reedsy is a very cool community that connects authors with freelance editors and designers. Earlier this month, I was invited to host a live training session on Reedsy’s Facebook page. I took the opportunity to talk about the importance of, and how to go about creating, a regular writing habit. Live streaming is always fun, and…

Continue Reading →

Page 1 of 11